At Hyundai, we take pride in building cars with award-winning reliability. When routine maintenance or repairs are needed, we take an equal pride in making sure you enjoy prompt, professional service at Hyundai Hong Kong. Proper maintenance will ensure optimum performance, greater reliability, longer life span and higher resale value for your Hyundai.
An all-new Hyundai comes with Manufacturer's Warranty*, under which the repair or replacement of any component originally manufactured by Hyundai that is found to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance will be covered. In order to maintain your car in optimal condition and at the same time enjoy the comprehensive warranty coverage, you are recommended to bring your Hyundai to our service centre for regular maintenance services.
*Please refer to Manufacturer’s Warranty Acknowledgement for warranty coverage details.
|Maintenance Service Schedule|
|Service Item||Service Interval|
|Passenger Car & Commercial Van||Commercial Truck|
|First Inspection||1,000km or 3 months after 1st Registration (whichever comes first).||5,000km or 3 months after 1st Registration (whichever comes first).|
|Maintenance Service||Every 10,000km or 6 months after First Inspection (whichever comes first).||Every 10,000km or 6 months after First Inspection (whichever comes first).|
Automobiles purchased from Hyundai Hong Kong are entitled to a free labour first inspection. Through such free maintenance check-ups, we are able to make sure that customers are satisfied with their new vehicles, and every aspect of the vehicle is in good condition. We hope you will enjoy visiting our service centre and experiencing our quality service.
To maintain safety and enjoy a peace-of-mind driving experience, we strongly recommend that all Hyundai vehicle owners to bring in their cars to our Service Centres for regular maintenance at least every 10,000km or every six months (whichever comes first). The service check-up comprise of all standard service items, road tests and a detailed inspection report.*
*Please contact our service centre about service programme details.
Hyundai Hong Kong's Service Centres also provide support for all sophisticated general mechanical and electrical systems on all vehicles. For details, please contact one of our Service Centres.
The worst nightmare of every driver is, of course, a car accident. Repairs are necessary if the accident is a serious one, provided the car is not damaged beyond repair. Hyundai Hong Kong's Service Centres are designed to handle these problems.
Hyundai Hong Kong Service Centres are located in Kwai Chung and Tin Shui Wai. We are certified to the Hyundai Standard of Quality. With our professionally trained technicians and our specialised equipment, we can restore your vehicle to mint condition.
All body repair and paint works performed by Hyundai Hong Kong are covered by a 6-month or 10,000km workmanship warranty (whichever comes first) and 6-month or 10,000km parts warranty (whichever comes first) (except worn-out parts) specific to work carried out.
Common Defects of Sub-standard Body & Paint Repairer
- A range of paint defects including paint peeling off after sometime due to the poor working environment and negligence of proper processes.
- Improper welding reduces the overall strength of the vehicle's structure.
- Inaccurate alignment of the frame, which affects the vehicle's performance and induces rattling and other unnecessary noises.
- Lack of guarantee on service quality.
Only a Hyundai Hong Kong Service Centre, The Approved Hyundai Repairer, can give you quality service and warranty aftersales services.
According to Hong Kong Government Transport Regulations, all passenger cars manufactured six or more years ago are required to take the CTC examination at a Designated Car Testing Centre (DCTC). Moreover, all commercial vehicles are required to undergo the CTC test every year for the issue of a Certificate of Roadworthiness as a pre-requisite for license renewal. Hyundai Hong Kong offer CTC packages to suit your specific needs.
Introducing the all-new Zoono® Cabin Sanitizing Service to better protect you and your family’s health, so that you can enjoy greater peace of mind on every journey.
How it works:
- “Zoono® antimicrobial molecules” are evenly sprayed throughout the inside of the cabin
- Zoono® molecules will bond to the surface of the cabin and create a protective antimicrobial layer
- The antimicrobial molecules are positively-charged and attract negatively-charged germs onto the protective layer
- Upon contact, these spike-shaped antimicrobial molecules then pierce through cell walls of the germs
- With their cell walls now deeply ruptured, the germs are completely destroyed
- Proven to kill 99.99% of germs, including the novel coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Long-acting antimicrobial molecules remain effective for up to 30 days
- Attained food safety authority standards with a safety level similar to that of Vitamin C, posing no threat to health even if ingested by children
- Long-acting antimicrobial effect supported by accreditations from over 150 international testing organisations
Zoono® Cabin Sanitizing Service* fee: HK$350 per application*Service excludes boot area. Booking must be made 1 day in advance.